Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What Makes My Day Shine?

Welcome to Let Every Day Shine.  I am grateful that you stop by. 

What makes my day shine is being able to start my day with a healthy breakfast.  I never believe in skipping breakfast.  Some people try to lose weight by skipping this most important meal of the day, but often times, that results in lower metabolism, weight gain, a reduced level of energy. 

My ideal breakfast on weekdays is a bowl of multi-grain cereal with skim milk or soy milk. My all time favorite is this Silk Very Vanilla Soy Milk Natural.  It's rich, smooth and yummy.  It's also 100% lactose and dairy free.  
I also love adding fruits, as such strawberries and blueberries to my breakfast.  A healthy breakfast can be just this simple, and yet, delicious.  

{source}



On the weekends, my husband and I love to whip up something special together.  I've gotten so many great brunch recipes from Martha Stewart's website.


Caramelized-Apple Crepes



I am planning to try this for my family this weekend. 


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment